Friday, June 29, 2007

My Conviction!

I remember quotes lies in my heart:
`what bring me to the conviction of my religion is the fact how beautiful my religion, Islam, set a guidance of life in the society. How do we have to do zakah (charity to others), how do we have to take care of the orphans.... , how do we have to respect elderly etc. This religion guides you to a way of life which will bring balance of society, and happiness for everyone`

`Once I asked myself..., so what is life about? Do good things, and help each other, so then there will be no regret if you die tomorrow!`

If I remember these quotes, and then think about the condition of our society now, somehow I am more and more convinced that Islam is the truly way of life, and wonder how life would be better if we keep it as our truly guidance of life.

mega
-reconfirm my conviction!-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 240 dollars on every page. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 310 pounds on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 320 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 250 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

 
Lilypie Maternity tickers