Sunday, June 24, 2007

Da di du!

Despite of the heavy rain throughout the day, what a wonderful day today!
First, I was late for my quran class.(not a good start :p) The imam was at the front when I entered the masjid, and maybe noticed i came with my sandal jepit :D. I didnt say anything -forgot my salam-, and hurried to the 2nd floor.
The lamp was on, and I looked into the class. 5 of my children were there, some were chatting, some looked sleepy and did nothing. I gave my salam, and... (did I say sorry to them for being late??). Then I hurried up to my office, opened the door, left my bag, picked up the materials, and ran for my class. 30 minutes late!
It was a big surprise, my children were ontime. I was thinking, nobody will show up due to the happy rain. four of them were late though.
My children were doing good today. They followed the class very well, I am confident they memorize the prayer dua. I cant be happy more than that!!! Children are amazing, unbelieveble. Just by repeating the dua every week, they memorized that! I couldnt hide my smile today.
Sister Helfi who joined me later in the afternoon, was also surprised, and she praised the children, and she said the children looked better today. See...who can be happier than me to hear that...
Then they finished the hijaiyah hurf practice perfectly, and they listened carefully to the Musa`s story. Thanks for sister Helfi who told us the story. We came to where Musa brings his people to leave Egypt, and in front of him was the red sea. The children were excited to know why the name of the sea is red sea, .... and how Musa get rid of Firaun troops when in front of them is a wild sea. `what do you think?` we asked the question and the children guessed `they swim!`...`No, they fly`... good idea :)
And before we answered their curiousity, the Duhr time was coming, promised them to continue the story next week InsyaAllah, and we prepared for the prayer.
After prayer, I was more than pleased to know them do the Zikr diligently, I asked them `who will lead the dua`, and many hands up. Even the ayatul qursy, they did it well, amazingly!!! Ya Allah, hari ini ga ada yang lebih membahagiakan tau mereka so exciting rebutan mimpin doa. Dan mega sampai harus menahan tawa bahagia, biar ga keliatan lagi doa ketawa2 sendiri! At last, we did the asmaul husna. I asked them `anyone want to do that?, then I appointed Ruqayah and Nabila, and I handed over the asmaul husna paper. we supposed to repeat what they said, but surprisingly other children whom I dont give the paper, able to say it together with Nabila and Ruqayah....with in other words THEY MEMORIZED it!!! Sampai pada nada baca, dan pemenggalannya, yang kita ulang2 setiap minggunya. Aku tercengang.... coz ya Allah, kayaknya mreka lebih apal daripada aku.
Then, I headed to umeda to have my hair cut. They cut almost half of my hair, left me with short fresh -I like it- new look. I am satisfied, for 4100 yen I have to pay.:D
Then I went for shopping. Guess what I got a very nice dress in a discount rate (yeah, its a girl business :p), not only that... i also bought body shop lotion in very very reasonable price.
Then shopping for some vegetables, juice, and stuff... which ended up in a delicious soup. :D

Thanks Allah, I enjoyed today... and know what.... I have holiday tomorrow.;D

mega

No comments:

 
Lilypie Maternity tickers