Friday, November 03, 2006

Joy of learning!!!

There was a time after my graduation when I was thinking `yeah, i graduated...no need to study, and cram for exams!`. it means there will be no have to read books anymore!
But instead, I was surprised later on when my desire to study is increasing AFTER my graduation.
I am collecting books like crazy, I`m reading like crazy. I have long long list of want to read books. Like today, i decided 2 books to read in this weekend.
1. The principles of Kumon Method/ Kumon shiki no shuuchou
2. Train your brain

I started with the `train your brain` one. Once I got into the train after work, i started reading, and got very excited. It is a wonderful book! It talks about brain, OUR BRAIN, but in a very easy to understand way, and FUN!!! I never get inspired so much when I read scientific books talking about human organs... u know!!! But, this book is different, it gives you very easy explanation, and interesting research. I bet if i read this book when I was in high school, i will choose brain study as my major ;).
Anyway, it is still related to my work field now (thats why i choose the book :p), brain is related to human development, and more importantly it proves the efficiency of KUMON method. hehe
I planned to read the book for my weekend, but seems i read faster that i expected, i finished the train your brain one just now. I still have 3 days more though...
Anyway, tomorrow Amazon will deliver 4 books i ordered.
1. The god of small things
2. the alchemist (i bought this book many times...;p, and always end in other person`s hand. i mean i gave it to somebody else)
3. the bookseller of Kabul (i read the review, and it makes me so curious)
4. hmm... i forgot the title. Food`s receipt...hehe for my friend.

really... i feel excitement of learning more ... and more after my graduation. Or maybe it because I just set free from 16 years traditional education system, which begin from elementary school till college?!!! Now, feel like free, i set my OWN study goal, decide what i want to learn, get excited for everything i learn. Try new things i never tried before. Hehe.... ssst... i am planning to join Yoga also.
Everything is fascinating!!!

Anyway, will stop this posting until here....it`s 2 o`clock in the morning. I have to sleep!!! but im hungry. sleepy! the book said if you are sleepy, it means your brain is tired. hehe
Allright, enough for today
have to save some more of Mega's 'fascinating' stories for next time (grin)
finally, remember ....
quote:
"tomorrow's always fresh, with no mistakes in it". (which movies these words from??)


oooss...another thing,

keep reading books always!!! although you are not a student anymore. (it activates your brain..hehe)

big smile,

mega

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mega! assalamualaikum!

inspirative as always:) sng bgt bs bc2 blog mega lg. smgt trs nulisnya!

bicara soal buku meg, you might also like to add Masaru Emoto's Hidden Messages in Water in your shopping list:). Nice readings, at least I think so.

 
Lilypie Maternity tickers