Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bla.. bla..bla

How do you feel when you wake up late and find yourself havent done Subuh prayer? Hiks... i feel what so called BETE... fufufu feeling so bad. Really a bad way to start your day. C'mon, already BETE in the morning.??? I wont choose it as my style...
But it is today, i wake up at 7.30 (subuh ends at 7.17, winter!!!), needed 2 minutes to manage my BETE, and jumped for prayer. Then i spent another 3 minutes regretting what I did last night. I feel that I didn’t do things efficiently last night. 4 hours inefficient. (see... I counted it). Though, at last I pushed myself to finish my entire study target, and I finished it, hmm... but it was so wasting time-study. It supposed to be easy, I did some operation research stuff, u know easy simplex method!But since my brain didn’t work well as night comes... I just made a lot mistakes, and repeated... and repeated.
Yeah, that was last night, and today I found myself wake up late, did quick cooking (ugly scramble egg, with accident I put my hand into fire –keslomot maksudnya-), and packed my school stuff in hurry, and get out d hoz... but didn’t find my key, fufufu.. and my dog was little bit annoying today, until I shouted to him. And... it was rain, and I didn’t have time to pick up my umbrella.
Yeah... yeah, not really nice way to start the day yah? I know... but I managed it. Soon I arrived in campus, I did Dhuha prayer... and seems I feel slow down, and not BETE anymore. Simply works. Wuaah, alhamdulillah, now ready to go back to the reality. Hehehe...!

mega
-full power mode on-

No comments:

 
Lilypie Maternity tickers