Friday, July 15, 2005

2 weeks left for this semester

well..well, just like other people always said after they finish something or about to finish something: "time is flying!!!"

Yup, only 2 weeks left for this semester. It means the final battle is approaaching. Hmm... this semester kind of the hardest battle for me. Can u imagine ? taking 3 classes in Japanese (note that i didnt choose easy subject!!), taking one desperating inspiring business japanese, and one seminar with some unbelieveble MBA students. God, 10 heavy books every week, hiks.. not ready for all those stuffs. Or being in the class:

my professor said, "can we finish our class earlier today?"
my MBA senior said, " no, Sir. I have important topic to discuss! bla... bla!"

for sure, it will not happen in 12 years my education in Indonesia!

well, life is about choice, right! does everybody agree with me??
and now it's not time to complaint, girl! I just want to remind myself... that the final battle is approaching. As "last minute person" (that me-red ;p) always said, " do your best at the end"... hehe... kidding... always do your best, pals!!!

for all of u fighting for your future, Gambatte!!!! and all the best!

love,

mega
shift_the future (borrowed from Nissan)

ps: hey, dont forget to pray for each other! esp for my final battle yah (sorry i'm asking for privilage, anyways this is my blog ;p)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

maya said...

fight !!!
:)

atma said...

oke meg inyaAllah..
btw, sukses ya!! ;D

Anonymous said...

よい運

Anonymous said...

sorry meg, nduwur kuwi mau mung ngetes babelfish. Aku translate "good luck" seko english neng japanese. Metune yo kuwi mau.. sorry nek bedo karepe.. lha aku ga ngerti tulisan jepang.. :D

Anonymous said...

Makasih semua..! tapi koq aku ga smangat ya nih.. huaaa, tegang ndiri nih. senin ujian cost accounting ama kokusai torihiki (intl transaction), ama bijinesu nihongo (business japanese). Wah makasih Gun, org jepang bilang good luck tuh apa ya... gutto rakku..hehe

 
Lilypie Maternity tickers